What is Credentialing?
Credentialing allows you to see, store, and validate the credentials of those who work in your center. This process confirms they are properly trained while providing you access to any medical board disciplinary actions, board certifications, licenses to practice, and DEA numbers.
Without these credentials, the staff in your center will not be able to perform surgeries or procedures, so it is vital to keep this information easily accessible.
Credentialing is also necessary to receive payments and reimbursements from insurance companies. Many of these private insurance providers will not allow doctors to interact with their patients without first having access to their credentials.
What Makes OPP Credentialing Different?
There are several aspects of OPP Credentialing that make us unique in our marketplace. Some features include:
- Our system is a cloud-based, highly secure platform that will keep your data safe.
- Interactive integration with all the major credentialing agencies and medical boards, so you can be sure that your information is accessible to those who need it.
- You can upload and credential any staff directly within our platform.
- The credentialing platform is easy to integrate with any of our other OPP platforms, or any other EMR or practice management software that you may already be using.
- Tiny learning curve, so it’s simple enough for beginners to use.
- Built-in alerts notify administrators and practitioners of any changes that have been made to their portfolio and/or status.
- Domestic customer service is always available in Irvine, California.